You are considered a temporary student if any of the following applies:
- You are under the age of 18 and wish to take classes at SPSCC NOT as part of the Running Start program.
- You want to attend SPSCC for a quarter in-between enrollment at another college.
- You need to take a specific set of courses needed for transfer to a college or degree program that SPSCC does not offer or for job advancement purposes.
- You do not intend to complete a degree or certificate program at SPSCC.
- You are taking classes for leisure or personal enrichment.
Activate your account for registration:
Apply online or in person in Building 22-One Stop Desk, Olympia Campus, or Building 1, Lacey Campus. There is no application fee.
Set up your my.spscc email account, the email we use to communicate with you and your login to the college network.
Need help? Call: 360-596-5544.
New students attend a New Student Advising & Registration session to help you get the most out of your college experience and secure the classes you need. Sign up early as dates (and classes) fill fast!