Adult Education Programs
Adult Education programs prepare students to enter college level courses, vocational or technical programs, or the workplace. Our staff and instructors offer a challenging and supportive environment that embraces the diversity of our students.
Click on a program title below for more information.
- ABE (Adult Basic Education) classes help students build their English and math skills to prepare for pre-college and college level course work. We also offer Digital Literacy classes to build basic computer skills.
- I-BEST (Integrated Basic Education and Skills Training) programs offers students the opportunity to build their English and math skills while taking college level classes. All I-BEST classes are taught by two teachers.
- HS+ (High School+) is a competency-based high school completion program for people age 18 or older.
- GED® Preparation Classes classes help students prepare for GED® testing.
- The ESL (English as a Second Language) program has 6 levels of classes to help non-native speakers of English improve their speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills.