Entrepreneurship - Certificate of Achievement
Business, Finance & Office Administration Pathway
23 Credits | 4 Quarters
You have an eye for opportunity and demand—learn how to organize, plan, manage, and play a key role in the fast-paced and growing world of business. From small businesses to Fortune 500 environments, your future as an accountant, advertising executive, or administrative assistant begins in our Business, Finance, and Office Administration Pathway. Studies in this pathway will help you build critical success skills to graduate and reach your goals quickly.
Transition Studies Students have several options for their starting point. Some students may start in our Transition Studies programs: Adult Basic Education, English as a Second Language, Digital Literacy, and High School+.
Distribution: AA, AS, DTA
At the completion of the Entrepreneurship Certificate, the successful student will be able to:
- Analyze and evaluate alternatives that lead to successful accomplishment of organizational objectives
- Formulate strategies to collect and evaluate quantitative and qualitative data to support organizational objectives
- Recognize and assess ethical dilemmas in the workplace
- Create and present information in written, oral, and symbolic forms to clearly convey business information
- Recognize and adapt interpersonal behaviors and communication styles to effectively collaborate in a multicultural world