Entrepreneurship - Certificate of Achievement
The Entrepreneurship Certificate is designed for persons interested in creating or growing their own business. Completion of a specialized Certificate can lead to increased employment opportunities.
Credits: 22 | Length of Program: 4-6 quarters
Opportunities and potential earnings vary with the geographic area and size of firm as well as past experience of the individual. The opportunities available in establishing one’s own business are limited only by abilities and desires. See Business, Finance & Office Administration » Business Administration for more career and employment information.
At the completion of the Entrepreneurship Certificate, the successful student will be able to:
- Analyze and evaluate alternatives that lead to successful accomplishment of organizational objectives
- Formulate strategies to collect and evaluate quantitative and qualitative data to support organizational objectives
- Recognize and assess ethical dilemmas in the workplace
- Create and present information in written, oral, and symbolic forms to clearly convey business information
- Recognize and adapt interpersonal behaviors and communication styles to effectively collaborate in a multicultural world
This program is offered on a part-time basis. Students typically complete this program in 4-6 quarters, if basic skills and/or pre-college are complete.
Effective Catalog Year 2019-2020