Professional Technical (Prof Tech) degrees help prepare you for a new career, upgrade your current skills, or get into a trade job. SPSCC Prof Tech faculty members are industry professionals with strong connections to local and regional businesses.
When you complete a Prof Tech program, you can earn a two-year Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree or a program certificate, depending on your focus area. You may even graduate with a new mentor, internship, or a professional connection that will land you an industry job.
Prof Tech programs
- Advanced Manufacturing (CNC Machining)
- Architecture, Engineering & Construction Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Baking & Pastry Arts
- Business Administration
- Craft Brewing & Distilling
- Culinary Arts
- Cybersecurity & Network Administration
- Dental Assisting
- Early Childhood Education
- Information Systems (CIS)
- Information Technology Support
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Coding & Billing
- Office Technology and Administration
- Software Development
- Welding Technology
Online & Evening Studies
Looking to change your career or gain a new skill? Attending SPSCC while you balance your busy life is easier than ever! Take advantage of flexible instruction, financial assistance, and support services that meet the needs of working adults. Learn more about Online & Evening Studies.