Prof Tech Programs Spotlight
Cybersecurity & Network Administration (CNA) Spotlight
August 18 & 19 | Olympia Campus
Join us on campus for one of four 4-hour morning or night sessions spotlighting Cybersecurity & Network Administration (CNA) at SPSCC:
- Discuss job market, job duties, pay, and career trajectory for CNA positions.
- Meet and Q&A with program faculty, graduates, and current students.
- Tour the CNA facilities, classrooms, and equipment.
- Get a look at sample class activites, assignments, and labs.
- Learn about class times and formats, such as full-time on campus or the hybrid evening and weekend track.
- Join other Open House events like how to apply to SPSCC and enroll in CNA!
We hope to see you at a spotlight session soon!
Ready to get started at SPSCC now? Learn more about the CNA program, request info, or apply!