Our Culinary Arts and Baking & Pastry Arts programs make for campus dining options that are always inspiring and never boring. Located in the Student Union Building (Building 27), we have three areas to choose from.
Regular Hours: The Clipper Café grill and Bake Shop are open Mon-Fri 8:00-1:30. Items in The Bake Shop and Clipper Café grab-n-go hot and cold cases are available Mon-Fri until 2:00. Percival Dining Room hours are Mon-Thu 11:00-1:00.
Summer Hours: The Clipper Café is open Mon-Th 8:00-1:00, closed Friday. The Bake Shop is closed during the summer.
The Bake Shop
Stop by The Bake Shop to pick up delectable baked goods hot from the oven every day — all made fresh by student bakers! The selection varies daily, but don’t be surprised to see items like:
- Cinnamon rolls
- Filled pastries & tarts
- Breads & rolls
The Clipper Café offers daily breakfast and lunch specials, specializing in seasonal-traditional comfort foods, all prepared to order in a timely fashion. For current offerings, call 360-596-5330.
- Regular Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 am-2:00 pm during regularly scheduled class days
- Summer Hours: Mon-Thu 8:00 am-1:00 pm, closed Fridays
- Closed: Major Holidays
- Daily Specials & Café Closures: Clipper Café and Bake Shop on Facebook
- Traditional full service breakfast, plus to-go options
- Grab-n-Go salads, sandwiches, and deli items
- Hot sandwiches from the grill
- Daily soups
Percival Dining Room
Come enjoy our up-scale dining experience with our local and seasonally inspired menus. A different menu of world cuisine is featured each quarter, offering vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free choices. Sit back and relax in this hidden treasure located within a stone's throw of Percival Creek.
The Percival Dining Room is the instructional facility for students enrolled in our Culinary Arts and Baking & Pastry Arts programs. Reservations are not required, but 24-hour reservation notice is advised for large parties.
- Open: Mon-Thu 11:00 am-1:00 pm during regularly scheduled class days
- Closed: Summer & Major Holidays
- Private dining for groups of 8-40 people
- A/V equipment available by request
- Reservations / information: 360-596-5404
Contact Percival Staff:
Julia Bissett, Support Tech, Culinary Arts, 360-596-5404
Dan Martinson, Chef Instructor, Culinary Arts, 360-596-5445
Scott McLean, Chef Instructor, Culinary Arts, 360-596-5392
Melanie Shelton, Baking Instructor, Baking & Pastry Arts, 360-596-5413