Summer 2018 Hours
Clipper Café: Cold food & drink available Mon-Thu 11:00–2:00
Percival Restaurant: Closed for Summer
Our Culinary Arts and Baking & Pastry Arts programs make for campus dining options that are always inspiring and never boring. Located in the Student Union Building (Building 27), we have three areas to choose from.
Regular Hours: The Clipper Café grill and Bake Shop are open Mon-Fri 8:00-1:30. Items in The Bake Shop and Clipper Café grab-n-go hot and cold cases are available Mon-Fri until 2:00. Percival Restaurant hours are Mon-Thu 11:00-1:00.
Summer Hours: The Clipper Café is open Mon-Th 11:00-2:00, closed Friday. The Bake Shop and Percival Restaurant are closed during the summer.
The Bake Shop
Stop by The Bake Shop to pick up delectable baked goods hot from the oven every day — all made fresh by student bakers! The selection varies daily, but don’t be surprised to see items like:
- Cinnamon rolls
- Filled pastries & tarts
- Breads & rolls
The Clipper Café offers daily breakfast and lunch specials prepared on the grill, and ready-to-go salads, sandwiches, and deli items from the cold case. The café specializes in seasonal-traditional comfort foods, all prepared to order in a timely fashion. For current offerings, call 360-596-5330.
- Regular Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 am-2:00 pm (grill closes at 1:30) during regularly scheduled class days
- Summer Hours: Mon-Thu 11:00 am-2:00 pm, closed Fridays
- Closed: Major Holidays
- Daily Specials & Café Closures: Clipper Café and Bake Shop on Facebook
- Traditional full service breakfast, plus to-go options
- Grab-n-Go salads, sandwiches, and deli items from the cold case
- Hot sandwiches from the grill
- Daily soups
Come enjoy our upscale dining experience with our local and seasonally inspired menus. A different menu of world cuisine is featured each quarter, offering vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free choices. Sit back and relax in this hidden treasure located within a stone's throw of Percival Creek.
The Percival Restaurant is the instructional facility for students enrolled in our Culinary Arts and Baking & Pastry Arts programs. Reservations are not required, but 24-hour reservation notice is advised for large parties. Gratuities aren’t expected but are appreciated. All gratuities are considered gifts to the college and go to the SPSCC Foundation and are tax deductible. The Foundation provides many benefits for programs and our students like scholarships, financial aid, emergency grants, and completion funding for students.
- Summer Hours: Closed.
- Spring 2018 Hours: Apr 3-Jun 13, Mon-Thu 11:00 am-1:00 pm during regularly scheduled class days. Closed May 15 (Advising Day), May 24 (lunch), May 28 (Memorial Day).
- Weekly Special Occasions & Daily Specials:
- Apr 6: Meat fabrication with New York Strip Menu specials
- Apr 10: Meat fabrication with New York Strip Menu specials
- Apr 17: Neat fabrication with Rib Eye Menu specials
- Apr 24: Poultry and Game Bird specials
- May 1: Poultry and Game Bird specials
- May 8: Flatfish and Halibut specials
- May 15: Pan fry specials
- May 22: Wild Game Week specials
- May 25: Shellfish specials
- Jun 5: Round fish specials, billfish, tropical, bottom fish
Contact Percival Staff:
Reservations: Brenda Lowe, Dining Room Coordinator, 360-596-5404
Julia Bissett, Support Tech, Culinary Arts, 360-596-5404
Dan Martinson, Chef Instructor, Culinary Arts, 360-596-5445
Scott McLean, Chef Instructor, Culinary Arts, 360-596-5392
Melanie Shelton, Baking Instructor, Baking & Pastry Arts, 360-596-5413