Fall 2018 Hours
Clipper Café: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. Grill closes at 1:30 p.m.
Percival Restaurant: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m., Mon. - Thurs.
Our Culinary Arts and Baking & Pastry Arts programs make for campus dining options that are always inspiring and never boring. Located in the Student Union Building (Bldg. 27), we have three areas to choose from.
Regular Hours: The Clipper Café grill and The Bake Shop are open Mon-Fri 8 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Items in The Bake Shop and Clipper Café grab-n-go hot and cold cases are available Mon-Fri until 2 p.m. Percival Restaurant hours are Mon-Thu 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
The Bake Shop
Stop by The Bake Shop to pick up delectable baked goods hot from the oven every day — all made fresh by student bakers! The selection varies daily, but don’t be surprised to see items like:
- Cinnamon rolls
- Filled pastries & tarts
- Breads & rolls
The Clipper Café offers daily breakfast and lunch specials prepared on the grill, and ready-to-go salads, sandwiches, and deli items from the cold case. The café specializes in seasonal-traditional comfort foods, all prepared to order in a timely fashion. For current offerings, call 360-596-5330.
- Regular Hours: Mon-Fri 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. (grill closes at 1:30) during regularly scheduled class days
- Summer Hours: Mon-Thu 11 a.m. - 2 p.m., closed Fridays
- Closed: Major Holidays
- Daily Specials & Café Closures: Clipper Café and Bake Shop on Facebook
- Traditional full service breakfast, plus to-go options
- Grab-n-Go salads, sandwiches, and deli items from the cold case
- Hot sandwiches from the grill
- Daily soups
Come enjoy our upscale dining experience with our local and seasonally inspired menus. A different menu of world cuisine is featured each quarter, offering vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free choices. Sit back and relax in this hidden treasure located within a stone's throw of Percival Creek.
The Percival Restaurant is the instructional facility for students enrolled in our Culinary Arts and Baking & Pastry Arts programs. Reservations are not required, but 24-hour reservation notice is advised for large parties. Gratuities aren’t expected but are appreciated. All gratuities are considered gifts to the college and go to the SPSCC Foundation and are tax deductible. The Foundation provides many benefits for programs and our students like scholarships, financial aid, emergency grants, and completion funding for students.
- Regular Hours: Mon. - Thurs. 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. during regularly scheduled class days.
- Dates Closed in Fall Quarter: Oct. 8, Oct. 10, Oct. 25, Oct. 30, Nov. 12, Nov. 22.
- Special Occasions: Oct. 25 - Fall Wine Paired Dinner. Nov. 27 - Last day open for Fall Quarter.
Fall Wine Paired Dinner
Come join our Culinary Arts students and chef instructors for our four-course Wine Paired Dinner! We are excited about the seasonal offerings fall brings and are looking forward to exceeding our guests' expectations at this event. Contact us for reservations.
Ask us about large party and private event capabilities.
Contact Percival Staff:
Azaria Hernandez, Dining Room Coordinator, 360-596-5404
Scott McLean, Chef Instructor, Culinary Arts, 360-596-5392
Melanie Shelton, Baking Instructor, Baking & Pastry Arts, 360-596-5413