Fall 2017 Hours
Clipper Café opens Sep. 19, 8:00 am–1:30 pm, Mon-Fri
Percival Restaurant opens Sep. 26, 11:00 am–1:00 pm, Mon-Thu
Our Culinary Arts and Baking & Pastry Arts programs make for campus dining options that are always inspiring and never boring. Located in the Student Union Building (Building 27), we have three areas to choose from.
Regular Hours: The Clipper Café grill and Bake Shop are open Mon-Fri 8:00-1:30. Items in The Bake Shop and Clipper Café grab-n-go hot and cold cases are available Mon-Fri until 2:00. Percival Restaurant hours are Mon-Thu 11:00-1:00.
Summer Hours: The Clipper Café is open Mon-Th 8:00-1:00, closed Friday. The Bake Shop and Percival Restaurant are closed during the summer.
The Bake Shop
Stop by The Bake Shop to pick up delectable baked goods hot from the oven every day — all made fresh by student bakers! The selection varies daily, but don’t be surprised to see items like:
- Cinnamon rolls
- Filled pastries & tarts
- Breads & rolls
The Clipper Café offers daily breakfast and lunch specials, specializing in seasonal-traditional comfort foods, all prepared to order in a timely fashion. For current offerings, call 360-596-5330.
- Regular Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 am-2:00 pm during regularly scheduled class days
- Summer Hours: Mon-Thu 8:00 am-1:00 pm, closed Fridays
- Closed: Major Holidays
- Daily Specials & Café Closures: Clipper Café and Bake Shop on Facebook
- Traditional full service breakfast, plus to-go options
- Grab-n-Go salads, sandwiches, and deli items
- Hot sandwiches from the grill
- Daily soups
Come enjoy our upscale dining experience with our local and seasonally inspired menus. A different menu of world cuisine is featured each quarter, offering vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free choices. Sit back and relax in this hidden treasure located within a stone's throw of Percival Creek.
The Percival Restaurant is the instructional facility for students enrolled in our Culinary Arts and Baking & Pastry Arts programs. Reservations are not required, but 24-hour reservation notice is advised for large parties. Gratuities aren’t expected but are appreciated. All gratuities are considered gifts to the college and go to the SPSCC Foundation and are tax deductible. The Foundation provides many benefits for programs and our students like scholarships, financial aid, emergency grants, and completion funding for students.
- Open: Sep 26-Nov 29, Mon-Thu 11:00 am-1:00 pm during regularly scheduled class days
- Closed Summer Quarter, School Breaks & Major Holidays, including: Oct 5, 9, 10, 19, 23; Nov 1, 2, 16, 23; Winter break: Nov 30-Jan 9
- Special Occasion - Wine Paired Dinner: Nov. 16 - Get a jump on this signature event and make your reservation.
- Private dining for groups of 8-40 people
- A/V equipment available by request
- Reservations / information: 360-596-5404
Contact Percival Staff:
Julia Bissett, Support Tech, Culinary Arts, 360-596-5404
Dan Martinson, Chef Instructor, Culinary Arts, 360-596-5445
Scott McLean, Chef Instructor, Culinary Arts, 360-596-5392
Melanie Shelton, Baking Instructor, Baking & Pastry Arts, 360-596-5413