Fall 2019 Hours
Clipper Café & Bake Shop: M-F 8:00 am-2:00 pm (grill closes at 1:30)
Percival Restaurant: M-Th 11:00 am-1:00 pm (see exceptions below)
Our Culinary Arts and Baking & Pastry Arts programs make for campus dining options that are always inspiring and never boring. Located in the Student Union Building (Bldg. 27), we have three areas to choose from.
During Fall, Winter, and Spring quarters, the Clipper Café grill and Bake Shop are open Mon-Fri 8:00 am-1:30 pm. Items in The Bake Shop and Clipper Café grab-n-go hot and cold cases are available Mon-Fri until 2:00 pm. Percival Restaurant hours are Mon-Thu 11:00 am-1:00 pm, with some exceptions for closure dates.
The Bake Shop
Stop by The Bake Shop to pick up delectable baked goods hot from the oven every day — all made fresh by student bakers! The selection varies daily, but don’t be surprised to see items like:
- Cinnamon rolls
- Filled pastries & tarts
- Breads & rolls
The Clipper Café offers daily breakfast and lunch specials prepared on the grill, and ready-to-go salads, sandwiches, and deli items from the cold case. The café specializes in seasonal-traditional comfort foods, all prepared to order in a timely fashion. For current offerings, call 360-596-5330.
- Regular Hours: Mon-Fri, 8 am - 2 pm (grill closes at 1:30) during regularly scheduled class days
- Summer Hours: Mon-Thu, 11 am - 2 pm, closed Fridays
- Closed: Major Holidays
- Daily Specials & Café Closures: Clipper Café and Bake Shop on Facebook
- Traditional full service breakfast, plus to-go options
- Grab-n-Go salads, sandwiches, and deli items from the cold case
- Hot sandwiches from the grill
- Daily soups
Come enjoy our upscale dining experience with our local and seasonally inspired menus. A different menu of world cuisine is featured each quarter, offering vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free choices. Sit back and relax in this hidden treasure located within a stone's throw of Percival Creek.
The Percival Restaurant is the instructional facility for students enrolled in our Culinary Arts and Baking & Pastry Arts programs. Reservations are not required, but 24-hour reservation notice is advised for large parties. All gratuities are tax-deductible donations to the Culinary Arts program via the SPSCC Foundation, which support student scholarships, emergency grants, and completion funding.
Our Culinary students and Chef Instructors are very excited about the arrival of spring and the new variety of products that become available. The Percival highlights our students’ progress in culinary development through preparations in one of their final modules of the Culinary Program. Ask us about our large party and private event capabilities.
- Regular hours: Mon-Thu, 11 am - 1 pm, during regularly scheduled class days
- Last day open for Fall Quarter: Wednesday, Dec. 4
- Closure dates: Nov 29
- Wine Paired Dinner, Feb. 13: Come join our Culinary Arts students and chef instructors for our four-course dinner. We are excited about the seasonal offerings this time of year brings and are looking forward to exceeding our guests' expectations at this event. Reservations available soon at spscc.edu/foundation/wine-paired-dinner.
Will Coleman, Percival Coordinator, 360-596-5404
Ask about large party and private event capabilities