This program is approved to award Professional Development Units through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI)® and the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
The Human Resource Management Certificate program provides comprehensive grounding in underlying principles, concepts, and terminology.
The Human Resource Management Certificate program is 105 hours in length, and courses are designed around the HRCI® and SHRM exam content areas to prepare for the examination. Take one class or the whole series.
Required Courses (105 hours)
- Human Resource Essentials (recommend to take first) (14 hours)
- Strategic HR Management (14 hours)
- Workforce Planning and Employment (21 hours)
- Human Resource Development (14 hours)
- Total Rewards (14 hours)
- Employee and Labor Relations (14 hours)
- HR Risk Management (7 hours)
- HR Case Studies (7 hours)
South Puget Sound Community College is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 105 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.”
Other courses that may be of interest to you: