Hypnotherapy is a strong helping profession that has been around for hundreds of years. Whether it is to quit smoking, lose weight, overcome stress, improve self-confidence or other personal goals, hypnotherapy provides a proven method to help clients shift patterns in the mind that are holding them back from reaching their potential in all areas of their lives.
This comprehensive 110-hour training program provides a strong foundation to work with a diverse population of clients. Through classroom instruction and hands-on practice, learn how to do a thorough consultation with clients, inductions into several levels of hypnosis, deepening techniques and convincers as well as the essentials of setting up, starting and operating a successful practice.
How it Works
- Complete the certificate in as few as 10 weeks.
- There are two, 55-hour courses in the certificate. Start with Basic Hypnosis and then finish with Hypnotherapy.
- Convenient evening classes to fit your schedule.
- Access to small business support is available through the Center for Business & Innovation at the Lacey Campus.
- Learn more about Washington State Hypnotherapist licensing requirements.
Need more information? Get upcoming dates and sign up for a Free Info Session.
Courses in Certificate
Earn a Client Centered Hypnotherapy Certificate when you complete both courses.
The Client Centered Hypnotherapy Certificate can prepare you for a career as a Professional Hypnotherapist and can prepare medical professionals to be eligible to add hypnotherapy to their scope of practice.
- A full-time professional, licensed hypnotherapist can earn $62,000 - $75,000 a year ( Learn.org; Salary.com).
- Hypnotherapy can be utilized in private practice, chiropractic, dental, hospital or medical settings, such as with hypno-birthing, pain management or in hospice for end of life preparation, as well as in counseling and psychology practices.
Do you need additional support in starting or growing your new practice? Small Business classes and services are available through the Center for Business & Innovation (CB&I) at the Lacey Campus. For more information call 360-464-6060, email email@example.com, or click here to visit the CB&I website.
Meet the Instructor
Ray Zukowski is a Licensed Hypnotherapist and Certified Instructor of Hypnosis since 2001. He has been an award-winning instructor at BCTI and Dean of Education. Ray was formerly Mentor Director of the International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association for five years.