This program is aimed at mid-level functional or technical managers who want to grow in leadership standing and in their ability to influence positive organizational outcomes. Each course is effective as a stand-alone class but as a group this certificate provides an integrated approach to the skills needed to be successful in leading and managing yourself and the people around you.
Earn a general Leadership Development Certificate by taking the five core courses.
You must complete all five for the certificate. We recommend that you take Mind of a Manager, Heart of a Leader first.
- Mind of a Manager, Heart of a Leader
- Motivating & Coaching to Build Top Talent
- Managing Change & Making Great Decisions
- Leading from the Middle: Influencing Without Authority
- Leading Through Difficulty: Emotional Intelligence, Communication, & Conflict Management
You might also be interested in these other courses -
- Leadership NEXT: Sharpening Your Skills - For Leadership Certificate Holders!
- State Employees - register thorugh LMS
- All other graduates, register by contacting registration at (360) 709-2020