Many supervisors and managers in today's workforce have been promoted into their positions because they excelled at the technical aspects of their jobs. They may be highly skilled individuals, but often lack the experience to manage and supervise people with solid leadership abilities.
We offer a wide array of courses and programs to help develop these abilities.
We offer several classes in partnership with the Department of Enterprise Services:
- Performance & Development Plan (PDP)
- Meyers Briggs Assessment
- Building a Team: Managing the Five Dysfunctions
- Eliminating Disrespect in the Workplace
- Budgeting for the Non Financial Manager
As a state or public employee you can register for any of the above classes through your agency or DES.
Our certificate programs contain a robust offering of classes that can be taken individually, or as a series. Check these out to see if the content matches your management and supervisory needs:
- Leadership Development Certificate
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Program Management
- Business Analysis
If you are interested in learning more about how you can have any of these classes customized for your business or agency call us at our number in the top right corner of the page.
Other courses that may be of interest to you:
- How to Ace a Job Interview
- Talent Management Academy
- Succession Planning & Internal Mobility: What Every Employee Needs to Know