As of January 1, 2022, SPSCC will no longer offer the 8-course certificate in Program Management. Students actively working through the certificate series have received communication regarding options to complete. If you have recently been active in taking Program Management courses and did not receive communication, please contact our team as soon as possible by emailing us at email@example.com.
Courses below will be offered on a limited basis in 2022. Students previously in the Program Management Certificate track will receive credit toward certificate completion. These courses will be open to new students as stand-alone courses while available.
- *Program Management Fundamentals
- Program Planning & Re-visioning
- * Stakeholder Management & Project Governance (formerly Program Stakeholder Engagement & Governance)
- Portfolio Management
- Program Benefits Management
- Program Performance Management
- *Organizational Strategic Planning (formerly Strategic Planning & Program Development)
- *Project-Driven Change Management (formerly Program Change Management) - coming in July 2022
* These courses will continue to be offered as part of the new Strategic Planning for Program & Project Managers Certificate.
New Updates for Program Management training!
Our instructors have reincorporated much of the curriculum from the Program Management courses into our Project Management coures.** The objective is to provide a broader perspective with greater appreciation of the linkage between project and program management.
We recently launched a short certificate in Strategic Planning for Program and Project Managers. The courses that make up this short certificate provide foundational tools based on the Project Management Institute’s Standard for Program Management. This instruction will dovetail with that provided in the project management certificate program, with a focus on strategic planning, change management and the program planning framework and methodology.
For more information on individual Project Management courses and Project Management certificate options, including Strategic Planning for Program and Project Managers, click HERE to visit our Project Management webpage.
**Each course is based on the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) Guide, which is the industry standard for Project Management and is published by the Project Management Institute (PMI®).