Program Management is different from Project Management in that a project has a defined start and end point, and specific objectives that can be considered completed. Program Management is a group of related projects that are managed in a coordinated manner to maximize benefit and positively transform organizational performance.
Whether you are a new program manager taking over an existing program, or an experienced program manager involved in the launch of new programs, this program can help you apply practical management approaches, tools and templates to set you and your organization up for success.
The certificate program follows PMI methodology and is comprised of 8 classes:
- Program Management Fundamentals
- Program Planning & Re-visioning
- Program Stakeholder Engagement & Governance
- Portfolio Management
- Program Benefits Management
- Program Performance Management
- Strategic Planning & Program Development
- Program Change Management
*Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), Fifth Edition, copyright 2013. Copyright and all rights reserved. Material from this publication has been reproduced with the permission of PMI.