Prepare for a Real Estate or Appraisal career in Washington State.
Our real estate and appraisal classes are taught by experienced professionals with over 35 years in the industry. Online classes make learning more convenient for you, and instructors remain engaged with each class, monitoring your progress and answering your questions.
Each course is designed and delivered with amply time to complete course work and mandatory course exams. Expected hours to complete are included in each course description.
- Learn about WA Real Estate & Appraiser licensing requirements.
- Select your course of interest.
- Review course description, start date, expected hours for completion and required textbook.
- When you are ready, register for your course and submit payment.
- You will receive login instructions for your course one (1) week prior to the course start date.
Need more information? Click here for Information Session video.
Courses Currently Offered
- Washington Real Estate Fundamentals
- Real Estate Practices
- Principles of Appraising
- Appraisal Procedures
- Appraisal Supervisor - Trainee
- Residential Appraiser Site Valuation & Cost Approach
- Residential Market Analysis & Highest & Best Use
- Residential Report Writing
- Residential Sales Comparison & Income Approach
Registration for spring quarter classes is open now through April 8. Classes may be accessed as early as April 1.
What Participants Are Saying...
"The classes I took at SPSCC accomplished teaching the knowledge required to pass the state exams but additionaly, the classes taught me about the real estate business and how to be a successful real estate agent starting out." - Bill Reynolds, WA Real Estate Fundamentals and Real Estate Practices participant.
Shirley Baenen is our principle instructor, and she is co-author of all the courses. Shirley is your direct contact during your course, and she answers student questions weekdays from nine to five.
Robert W. Corl is our co-instructor. Bob is also co-author of the real estate and appraisal courses, and principle designer. Bob works behind the scenes to make sure that everything flows correctly.
This school is approved under chapter 18.85 RCW; inquiries regarding this or any other other real estate school may be made to the: Washington State Department of Licensing, Real Estate Program, P.O.Box 9015, Olympia, WA 98507-9015.