Our Student Union Building can accommodate groups of 20-500 in various layouts and plays host to many meetings, conferences, galas and banquets. The SUB houses two conference rooms as well as a large banquet space. The SUB is an excellent choice for banquets, auctions, and conferences.
- Commons: The SUB Commons area can be transformed for almost any event and can accommodate up to 300 people for banquets and gala fundraisers or 500 people theater-style. The commons has a built-in stage and sound system.
- Large Conference Room: The large conference room can hold up to 44 people. This room has conference tables and executive chairs with built-in LCD projector.
- Small Conference Room: The small conference room can hold up to 20 people with conference tables and executive chairs.
The gymnasium and athletic fields are available for tournaments and practices. The are the perfect spot for your recreational or church league sports activities or the next company picnic.
- Gymnasium: The gym has collegiate lined floors for basketball and volleyball. A set of bleachers can be pulled out for tournament activities. There is a divider curtain to separate games occurring simultaneously. The gym can also be utilized for large events and trade shows.
- Soccer Field: The field can accommodate various outdoor activities and would be an ideal location for your next company picnic. Adjacent parking is easily accessible.
This facility houses a 500-seat theatre and serves as the college’s signature building for the arts. The Main Stage Theatre can accommodate large lectures to musical and theatrical performances. The Center for the Arts is also home to the Black Box Theatre and Art Gallery.
Center for the Arts Venues
- Main Stage Theatre
- Black Box Theatre
Venues in the Kenneth J. Minnaert Center for the Arts are rented through a partnership with the Washington Center for the Performing Arts. For pricing and contract details, please contact their business office at 360-753-8585.
The college has 4 lecture halls accommodating 88-186 people. Each room has built-in multi-media capabilities. Adjacent parking is easily accessible.
- Large Lecture Hall (Building 26): The large lecture hall accommodates 186 people with fixed, tiered, theatre style seating. The room has a Smart Podium for all your audio-visual needs with a built-in sound system.
- Small Lecture Halls (Building 26): Two small lecture halls accommodate 86 people with fixed, tiered, theatre style seating. These rooms also have Smart Podiums with built-in sound systems.
- Lecture Hall (Building 35): This lecture hall accommodates 100 people with fixed, tiered, row-style seating. The room has a Smart Podium, 3 large projector screens and a built-in sound system.
Our new campus in the heart of Lacey offers 3 large banquet rooms that can seat from 96 in a single room clear up to 310 when all 3 rooms are combined. A perfect venue for banquets, retreats, fundraisers and multi-day trainings and seminars.
Classrooms can be utilized for meetings, workshops, training seminars, or conference breakout sessions. Rooms vary in size and have built-in multi-media capabilities to serve your needs. Computer labs are also available for corporate training needs.