SPSCC campuses are open with limited operations from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. We are NOT open to the general public. ONLY currently enrolled students and staff in departments that are open can be on campus.
We are committed to the safety of our community, and we are actively practicing social distance measures of staying at least six feet away from other people in public spaces and avoiding groups.
Spring Quarter starts April 13.
- Apply Now – Extended to April 6 for Spring Quarter, or apply to start Summer of Fall Quarter
- Set Up Email & Portal
- Plan to Pay – Complete FAFSA or WASFA as soon as possible
- Get Placed – Take college placement test
- Get Registered – Online New Student Advising & Registration
- Pay Tuition & Fees – Due March 24 or at registration
- Watch our online Admissions Information Session and take a virtual visit
Running Start Students
- New Running Start students: Apply for Spring Quarter by April 6
Campus Services Still Open
- Food Pantry – limited hours
- Approved in-person instruction and appointments