Faculty will be able to activate their ctcLink account starting on May 12, 2022.
General Faculty Information about ctcLink
When the college moves to ctcLink it will change the way faculty manage classes and rosters as well as employee specific functions such as leave reporting. It will also be important to understand the student experience so you can help your students with general questions.
For most faculty, ctcLink will mean new online tools that will help you manage classes and rosters. Once ctcLink is implemented, you will be able to:
- Use My Schedule to view all classes which are assigned to you.
- View and print Class Roster.
- Send messages to a group of students, or individually email from your roster.
- View final exam schedule.
- Use Grade Roster—where you will see what program a student is enrolled in and assign grades.
Faculty will have their SID replaced by a ctcLink ID.
- How Do I? – a knowledgebase with step-by-step instructions for common tasks for students, staff, and faculty.
- Bite Size Trainings – quick reference guides, videos, and presentations developed by SPSCC staff that are specific to SPSCC processes.
- In-depth Trainings – Canvas courses that go in-depth into various functions and job roles including purchasing, financial aid, advising, and finance.
Using mobile? Use your finger to drag the schedule left for location or Zoom link and more info. Schedule subject to change.
What is not changing?
- Canvas & Panopto
- 25Live room scheduling
- Office 365 & SPSCC Email
- Library databases