Staff will be able to activate their ctcLink account starting on May 10, 2022.
Why ctcLink Matters
Soon, SPSCC will have a modern suite of online tools and a set of common core business processes:
- Self-service tools to manage personal information and other college business online
- Consolidated payroll processing and a full suite of online HR tools and services
- An online, integrated suite of financial tools and the ability to create automated approval workflow processes for purchasing, travel authorizations, expense reimbursements and more
- A modern, consistent way of managing and sharing state and federal reports; payroll, purchasing and employee records; recruitment tools and benefits administration
- How Do I? – a knowledgebase with step-by-step instructions for common tasks for students, staff, and faculty.
- Bite Size Trainings – quick reference guides, videos, and presentations developed by SPSCC staff that are specific to SPSCC processes.
- In-depth Trainings – Canvas courses that go in-depth into various functions and job roles including purchasing, financial aid, advising, and finance.
Using mobile? Use your finger to drag the schedule left for location or Zoom link and more info. Schedule subject to change.
The ctcLink implementation plan converted all enrollment data for any active student within a six-year (prior to May 2022) period. Personnel and payroll data was only converted for the previous two years.
The HP system was put into read-only mode and is available through the legacy software for a time that is yet to be determined. While staff have access to the data after Go Live, they are unable to alter it in any way. When the new system is stabilized, the legacy system will sunset. The legacy data will be available, however, through as yet to be determined methods for reporting purposes.
The "tiles" you will see in your ctcLink access correspond to your roles at SPSCC. Important note: the contact information you enter through the "Personal Details" tile in Employee Self Service will override the contact information you enter through the "Profile" tile in Student Self Service.
If you have already received a ctcLink ID number from another college, you do not need to activate your account or receive a new number. The ctcLink ID number you already have is what you will use at SPSCC.
ctcLink is available anytime, anywhere that you have internet access. However, for extenuating circumstance (emergencies, etc.) your supervisor can submit time and absence on your behalf.
Financial Aid System (FAS/FAM): The Financial Aid System that administered and managed financial aid services. This transitioned to PeopleSoft Campus Solutions (CS).
Financial Management System (FMS): The Financial Management System that administered and managed financial and accounting services. This transitioned to PeopleSoft Financial Management (FIN).
Payroll/Personnel Management System (PPMS): The Payroll/Personnel Management System that managed the human resources and payroll processing services. This transitioned to PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM).
Student Management System (SMS): The Student Management System that administered and managed all student and curriculum related business functions. This transitioned to PeopleSoft Campus Solutions (CS).
Some 3rd party software or homegrown applications that use the data from these back-end systems were also replaced in the process. These include, but are not limited to Degree Audit, Instructor Briefcase, and TLR (time and leave reporting).