Everyone on campus will be learning new ways to do their every day tasks like submitting work time, entering purchase requests, and processing payments. In this section you will find many training resources to help you learn these tasks, including:
- How Do I? – a knowledgebase with step-by-step instructions for common tasks for students, staff, and faculty.
- Bite Size Trainings – quick reference guides, videos, and presentations developed by SPSCC staff that are specific to SPSCC processes.
- In-depth Trainings – Canvas courses that go in-depth into various functions and job roles including purchasing, financial aid, advising, and finance.
- Live Trainings & Workshops - each type of user has access to a week of live trainings and workshops, both online and in-person. Check out your schedule:
- SBCTC's Pillar Work Session Schedule Information - Offers additional information on resourses, training opportunities and a schedule of state-wide work sessions.