2017 FIRE Summit Scholarship Application
We are still accepting applications now through May 05, 2017. Please gather and submit the following documents no later than May 5, 2017 to be considered for this scholarship. Award recipients will be announced and notified by mid-May 2017 to be awarded in time for Fall 2017 enrollment.
- High School Transcript: An unofficial copy obtained from your Counselor's office.
- Two Letters of Recommendation: One from a teacher, and one from an educational counselor, employer, teacher, or indigenous representative.
- Personal Letter: Address the following questions in a 1-2 page letter:
- Your ancestry, your background, indigenous connections, how that has helped you complete your goals and guided you in your educational experiences.
- How your educational goals will help you make your community a better place.
- What your future plans are, and what you want to accomplish in the next two years.
- How this scholarship will help you reach your goals.
- Scholarship Application: Submit the online form below or download a printable form: Fire Summit Scholarship Application Form (pdf)