Welcome International Students
South Puget Sound Community College (SPSCC) was recently recognized as one of the top 50 community colleges in the U.S. Located in Washington’s capital city, Olympia, it is conveniently located near Seattle.
This top accredited public two-year college provides personal attention, small classes, and offers an affordable cost of living in a safe city surrounded by the beautiful landscape of the Pacific Northwest.
With a 95% graduation rate and an average GPA of 3.5, our international students graduate and transfer to top American universities in Washington, New York, Texas, California, and many more locations!
Top Reasons International Students Study at SPSCC
- SPSCC is one of the top 50 community colleges in the U.S.
- No SAT, ACT, TOEFL, or IELTS score required for admission to the Intensive English Program
- High quality, guaranteed transfer, exceptional value
- Small class sizes, student to professor = 22 to 1
- Earn two degrees for the price of one. Start college before finishing high school and graduate with your bachelor degree one year earlier.
- Located in the capital city of Washington state, Olympia
- Easy online application and flexible admission deadlines
- I-20 issued in 2 business days with completed application
- Personal tutoring, career counseling and internship services
- Free public transportation
- Excellent student support
- Safe, beautiful and friendly campus
- Affordable housing options (home stay program, and apartments)
- 100 International students from more than 27 countries
- Average graduating GPA of SPSCC international students is a 3.5
Download Our Brochure & Mobile App!