It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3 to apply to SPSCC! With four quarters to choose from and flexible application deadlines applying to SPSCC is easy. No TOEFL is required for admission. After we receive a completed application and supporting documents we will review your file and notify you by email within 48 hours!
|Quarter||Winter 2017||Spring 2017||Summer 2017||Fall 2017|
|Application Deadline||Nov. 18||Feb. 24||May 26||Aug. 4|
|Orientation||Dec. 27||Mar. 28||June 27||Sept. 5|
|First day of classes||Jan. 3||Apr. 3||July 3||Sept. 18|
|Last day of classes||Mar. 17||June 13||Aug. 24||Dec. 1|
A completed application includes:
- Bank statement or Letter from Government Sponsor:
What is a bank statement? Schools are legally required to verify funding information before issuing an I-20. Please submit a bank letter or balance statement issued within the last 6 months showing that there is a minimum balance of $18,063 to fund your tuition and living expenses for at least the first year.
If you are a sponsored student (i.e., you will have a scholarship from your country's government), you can provide a support letter from your sponsor that states the amount of financial support and dates of award. The financial documents must be in English and clearly state your name and details about the sponsorship.
- $60 Application Fee (non-refundable).
- A copy of your passport.
- Transcripts and Academic records: Submit official copies of college transcripts if you would like to transfer credits from another college or university to SPSCC, or official academic high school records if you are applying to the International High School Completion Dual Degree Program.
- TOEFL – IELTS: TOEFL or IELTS score report (optional). There is no English test requirement for admission to SPSCC.
- If you are a transfer student then please complete the Transfer Status Verification Form (only for applicants already studying in the United States). Please have this form completed by an international student advisor at your current school in the United States and returned to SPSCC, along with a copy of your student visa, and I20.