Application Requirements

Review application deadlines and required documents, then begin your application now online.

Important Dates and Application Deadlines

Quarter Fall 2019 Winter 2019 Spring 2019 Summer 2019  
Application Deadline Aug. 5 Nov. 27 Feb. 27 May 28  
Orientation Sep. 11 Dec. 28, 31 Mar. 27 June 26, 27  
First day of classes Sep. 16 Jan. 2 Apr. 1 July 2  
Last day of classes Dec. 2 Mar. 15 June 10 Aug. 21  


Required Documents

1.  A bank statement or letter from government sponsor

U.S. schools are legally required to verify funding information before issuing an I-20. Please submit a bank letter or balance statement issued within the last 6 months showing that there is a minimum balance of $20,049 to fund your tuition and living expenses for at least the first year.

If you are a sponsored student (example: you will have a scholarship from your country's government), you can provide a support letter from your sponsor that states the amount of financial support and dates of award.  The financial documents must be in English and clearly state your name and details about the sponsorship.

2.  A copy of your passport photo page

3.  Transcripts and academic records
If you would like to transfer credits from another college or university to SPSCC, you must submit official college transcripts.  If you are applying to the International High School Completion Dual Degree Program, you must submit official academic high school records.

4.  English Proficiency (optional)
English proficiency is not required for admission to SPSCC. Applicants who provide an accepted English Proficiency Requirement will place directly into our college or dual degree high school completion program.

Additional Requirements and Transfer Credit Information

Students studying in the U.S. must submit the Transfer Verification Form with a copy of your student visa and I-20

Students under the age of 18 must submit Minor Release Forms

Transfer your credits from other programs and colleges to SPSCC. Explore Transfer Credit Options