International Housing

International Student Housing Options

Steps to Apply for Housing

  1. Once you have received your U.S. Visa confirmation, you may select your housing preference through the New Student Arrival Form. After you select your housing preference and submit your new student arrival form we will send you the housing information.
  2. Two weeks prior to your arrival, you will receive information about your housing placement and airport pick-up.

SPSCC Apartments

Rental rates for apartments are affordable and competitive. Billing your rent and utilities to your student account once per quarter leaves more time to focus on academics.

Only minutes from campus, students can enjoy safe, high-quality apartments. Apartments provide an opportunity to live with other SPSCC students within walking distance from campus. They are also close to bus lines, restaurants, and shopping. Each apartment has a shared living area, kitchen, dining room, bedrooms, and bathrooms. They also have a stove/oven, refrigerator/freezer, washer/dryer, and dishwasher. Each apartment complex has a swimming pool, workout gym, and community center.

Students must be 18 to live in an apartment, and apartments are limited.

We have 2-bedroom units, and 3-bedroom units each with two bathrooms. There are two options: a student can rent a private bedroom, or share a room (for a lower rental rate).

Apartment Nonrefundable Deposit: $500
Apartment Application Fee: $100

Apartment Types

Apartment Type Fall Winter Spring Summer Monthly Average
3 Bedroom, 2 Bath:          
Shared $935 $935 $935 $935 $312
Single $1865 $1865 $1865 $1865 $622
2 Bedroom, 2 Bath:          
Shared $1275 $1275 $1275 $1275 $425
Single $2545 $2545 $2545 $2545 $848


SPSCC Homestay Program

Homestay is a great way to experience American culture.  Our diverse hosts consist of females, males, couples with children, single parents with children, retired persons, and persons who practice religion.  Your host will include you in activities, encourage you to practice English, and provide you with a private room and most meals.

To ensure that you benefit from your experience, our office will assist you if you have problems with differences in lifestyles, culture shock, homesickness, or personal needs.  Host families are on a convenient bus line to SPSCC.  All SPSCC students are provided free bus transportation using their student identification card.

Homestays are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Apply for this program by submitting a Student Homestay Application

Homestay Placement Fee: $550
Homestay Rent: $630