Some programs require a separate application and/or additional requirements beyond completing the college application process, including specific deadlines. Please be sure to read the directions thoroughly to ensure that your application is completed properly. For more info, contact the Special Admissions Program Coordinator at 360-596-5282.
Applications for this program are accepted as early as April 1 of each year. In addition to the college application this program requires applicants to successfully complete:
- All prerequisites
- An online Nursing Information Session
- The Nursing Program Application (including payment of the non-refundable $25.00 application fee)
See Nursing Special Admissions information for details.
The Dental Assisting program begins taking applications on December 1.
- Completion of the Dental Assisting Application by April 1
- Payment of the non-refundable $25.00 application fee
- Successfully complete basic skill courses in writing, reading and math
- Hepatitis B Immunization
- Tuberculosis Test
- First Aid/CPR Certification
Fire and Emergency Services Technology
Applications for this program are accepted as early as December 1 of each year. In addition to the college application this program requires applicants to successfully complete:
- Fire and Emergency Services Technology (FEST) Application
- College Level in the Three Basic Skills or Complete Equivalent Courses
- Apply Early for Priority Consideration
- Graduation from High School or GED Completion
- Attendance at an Orientation Information Session
- Physical agility test
- Drug screening
- Background check
- Doctor’s medical examination