All financial aid checks are mailed directly to students. Balance checks are mailed the last business day prior to the start of each quarter. When you endorse, cash, or deposit this check, you are certifying that:
- You are currently enrolled in the appropriate number of credits based on your financial aid award.
- You are attending, or will attend, all of your classes.
- Your tuition has been paid in full.
- If at the end of the quarter your grades/your instructors do not confirm that the credits for the classes you attended meet the minimum requirements for the aid you received, you will repay some or all of the financial aid funds you received, as determined by the Financial Aid Office. You may also be suspended for future quarters of aid.
- If you withdraw from a class you are REQUIRED to submit proof of attendance using the Attendance Verification Form prior to withdrawing.