Contact Campus Security if you:
- Are a victim of a crime that has occurred on campus.
- See a suspicious activity or a suspicious vehicle on campus.
- Have information about a theft of property.
- Have been involved in an auto accident or have witnessed one.
- Smell or see smoke/flames or fumes inside a building.
- Have been injured and/or need first aid.
- Notice any other safety or security related problems.
Personal Safety Information:
If you are being followed:
- Change your direction, cross the street.
- Keep looking back so the person knows you can't be surprised.
- Go to a well-lighted area, such as a classroom, office or library; anywhere there are people.
- Notice and remember as much as possible about the person so you can give a good description.
- At night walk with someone; there is safety in numbers.
- Report anything suspicious to campus security or the police.
- Park in well-lighted areas if possible.
- Valuables should be locked in the trunk or taken with you.
- Lock your vehicle.
Returning To Your Vehicle
- If possible, don't walk alone.
- Check the immediate area around you.
- Have your keys in your hand.
- Check the front and back of your vehicle before getting inside.
- Once inside, lock your doors.