The Security Office provides many services to the college community. Some of these services are, but are not limited to:
- Escorting individuals to and from their vehicles and buildings.
- Providing emergency first aid. (Call Security at 5299 - If you are unable to contact Security, Call 911)
- Responding to incident, medical, and fire calls.
- Providing jumper cable service for vehicles with dead batteries.
- Assisting motorists whose keys are locked in their vehicles. (Note: If your vehicle has electric door locks and/or side impact airbags, Security will not attempt to unlock your vehicle.)
- Lost and Found. (Located in the Security Office, Bldg. 25)
- Traffic control, accidents and reports.