SPSCC is participating in a statewide vaccine incentive program to keep our community safe and healthy. Funded through the Washington State COVID-19 Vaccination Incentive Program, eligible students who verify vaccination with SPSCC before July 28 at midnight will have a chance to get a $5,000 scholarship to use during Fall Quarter 2021. Two $5,000 scholarship awardees will be selected.
To be eligible, you must:
- Have completed six or more credits in Spring or Summer Quarter 2021;
- Be enrolled for Fall Quarter 2021;
- Verify that you’ve received at least one COVID-19 vaccine as of July 28, 2021 using the SPSCC verification form; and
- Have lived in Washington State since July 1, 2021 (or before).
Things to know:
- If you are selected for a scholarship, you will be contacted in early August.
- The scholarship award will not impact your State Financial Aid award.
- Because vaccines are available to anyone age 12+, Running Start and dual-credit students are eligible.
- Students claiming an exemption to vaccination are not eligible.
How to verify your vaccination
Verify that you're fully vaccinated in the mySPSCC portal before July 28 for a chance to be selected. You will not be asked to upload any documentation, but you will be asked to enter date(s) of vaccination.