Calling all future students in Yelm, Rainier, McKenna, and Roy!
Looking for new job skills or a career upgrade? Looking for a better way to attend college closer to home? SPSCC is proud to bring classes to Yelm starting this fall!
**Catch us at Yelm Prairie Days, June 21 - 23, 2018!**
SPSCC in Yelm
Take essential skills classes in math and English, taught in the evenings by SPSCC faculty in Yelm High School classrooms. Then stick with us as we work to grow a complete AA program in Yelm. Browse classes at the Yelm High School location on the fall class schedule. Classes start Sept. 17.
- Transitional English Composition - ENGL098 (Tues. and Thurs. 6:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.)
- English Composition I - ENGL&101 (Tues. and Thurs. 6:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.)
- Quantitative Literacy - MATH096 (Wed. 6:30 p.m. - 9 p.m. and online - hybrid class)
- Math in Society - MATH&107 (Wed. 6:30 p.m. - 9 p.m. and online - hybrid class)
Running Start Bus Route
Considering Running Start but challenged by transportation to campus? Juniors and seniors at Yelm High School and Rainier High School can take a free bus to SPSCC campuses! Contact your high school for bus information.
High School Completion
Over 21 and need to get your high school diploma? High School 21+ (HS21+) is coming to Yelm Extension School. Register for a HS21+ Information Session starting July 9.
Information Sessions are Sept. 10 and Sept. 12. Classes begin Sept. 17.
- $35 per quarter, financial assistance available
- Free on-site childcare provided by YMCA
College in the High School
Yelm High School students can take college-level classes, taught at the high school during the school day by YHS teachers. Contact your high school for information.
In The News:
- SPSCC Establishes Campus at YHS - Nisqually Valley News