The College website will be developed and maintained by the Public Relations Office.
In consultation with the Public Relations Office, individual administrative offices may build and maintain pages with the intent of linking them to a college webpage.
All web content owners are required to maintain a web content review schedule and periodically review and update the content of their pages to ensure accurate information.
The Public Relations Office is responsible for the following:
1) Providing pages linked to the College website for web content creators.
2) Advising and consulting with page authors regarding policy, style, and content (including links to other information). The Public Relations Office reserves the right to review for appropriateness and accuracy, and to remove or edit content.
3) Evaluating and proposing revisions to this policy.
4) Maintaining the college web site and designated college-wide pages.
5) Authorizing the creation of links from a college page to other pages.
The Public Relations Office will also be responsible for developing and maintaining official college social media outlets and it is the responsibility of Public Relations staff to periodically review messaging and information on these sites in regards to above-mentioned goals for institutional integrity. Only social media sites coordinated by the Public Relations department will be considered official messaging of South Puget Sound Community College.
The purpose of this procedure is to maintain informational and institutional integrity across all manners of web publications.