Laptop Checkout Policy
The Laptop Loan Program is intended for academic use by currently enrolled students in the IGNITE Program who do not own a laptop. Each qualifying student can borrow one laptop at a time. All requests are kept on record. Requests will be filled in the order they are received and when a laptop becomes available.
- Laptops come with a backpack and a power cord.
- Laptops may be checked out for the duration of the quarter.
- Student may check out laptops multiple times if there is no wait list.
Process & Requirements
- Submit the Request Form below.
- Go to the SPSCC Library, Building 22, First Floor, and meet with Library staff to sign a checkout agreement form (one copy goes in the laptop backpack and the original remains at the Library).
- Return the laptop in good condition before or by the due date.
- If the equipment is lost, damaged, or not returned within 3 days of the due date, a $641 equipment replacement fee will be charged for all equipment checked out in your name.
All profiles on the machine will be deleted by the IT department upon return, please remove personal and work data before returning laptop. (No accommodation can be made for recovering data left on the laptop once it has been returned).