Enrolled students at SPSCC are members of the Associated Student Body (ASB). ASB cards are free of charge and available through the Student Programs Office in Building 27 (Student Union Building).
To get and maintain an active ID card:
- Provide a photo ID and proof of enrollment.
- Update your ID card every quarter you are enrolled with a current validation sticker, obtained from the Cashier's Office when you pay your tuition and fees.
- Lost cards can be replaced by paying a $10.00 fee.
Benefits and uses of your ID card:
- Source of identification
- Proof of enrollment at SPSCC
- Student discounts or free admission to college events, including dances, movies, concerts, lectures, special events and recreational or athletic events
- Check out recreational equipment
- Vote in ASB elections
- Use the SPSCC Library and Media Center
- ID at local businesses that participate in the Student Discount Program
- ID for similar services at Centralia College
- Free, unrestricted and unlimited ridership on all local Intercity Transit Bus System routes and schedules, including regular fixed route service and Dial-A-Lift service. (This benefit does NOT include the Olympia/Tacoma Express, vanpool services offered by TRANSIT and service operated by another transit agency.)
- Use of recreation facilities at The Evergreen State College for free or at a reduced fee