Enrolled students at SPSCC are members of the Associated Student Body (ASB). ASB cards are free and available at the Student Life office in Building 27 (Student Union Building) and at the One Stop desk at the Lacey Campus.
To get and maintain an active ID card:
- Provide a photo ID and your Student ID number (SID).
- Update your ID card every quarter you are enrolled with a current validation sticker, obtained from the Student Life office or the One Stop on both campuses, when you pay your tuition and fees.
- Lost cards can be replaced by paying a $10.00 fee at the One Stop locations.
Benefits and uses of your ID card:
- Source of identification
- Proof of enrollment at SPSCC
- Student discounts or free admission to college events, including dances, movies, concerts, lectures, special events and recreational and/or athletic events
- Check out recreational equipment, like ping pong paddles and balls
- Check out materials from the SPSCC Library
- Various student discounts around town
- Free, unrestricted and unlimited ridership on all local Intercity Transit Bus System routes and schedules, including regular fixed route service and Dial-A-Lift service. See Parking & Transportation for more information. (This benefit does NOT include the Olympia/Tacoma Express, vanpool services offered by TRANSIT and services operated by other transit agencies.)
- Use of recreation facilities at The Evergreen State College for free or at a reduced fee