Enrolled students at SPSCC can receive a free Student ID Card from the Student Life office in the Student Union Building (Bldg. 27). Getting your ID and keeping it up to date is simple: provide photo ID and your Student ID number at the Student Life desk to receive your ID card, and return each quarter you are enrolled (with no outstanding tuition or fees) to update your validation sticker. Lost cards can be replaced for $10.
Your Student ID Card serves as proof of enrollment and a form of ID. Keeping it up to date allows you to take advantage of several benefits and discounts that make your life as a college student easier:
- Ride Intercity Transit bus routes for free.
- Free admission to college concerts, shows, and the Artist & Lecture series.
- Discounted access to Whetstone Fitness at $15/month (paid per quarter). Visit them with your student ID card to sign up.
- Discounts at many gyms, museums, zoos and aquariums.
- Discounts online with tech and music services like Amazon, Apple, Hulu and Spotify.
- Discounts at various retail stores like Michael's and Napa Auto Parts.
- Discounts at various restaurants and coffee shops around the county. Ask around!