Steps to Register
- Your registration appointment is when your student account opens up for registration activity. This is the date and time you can go online and register.
- A registration appointment is not an appointment with your advisor.
- Registration appointments are available online each quarter by the 5th week.
- Contact your advisor by email, during office hours or by phone to arrange an advising appointment.
- Some faculty advisors do individual appointments, others prefer group advising.
- Your advisor will help you with class selections and answer questions. You should come prepared to meet with your advisor having already looked at the new quarterly class schedule and with questions ready.
- Bring your degree audit report and a program guide to your appointment.
When your registration appointment opens up your student account, you can register for classes online. Read and accept the Registration Policy Information.
Contact an Educational Planner
Contact an educational planner by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about Advising Day activities or the advising and registration process.