Winter Quarter registration opens Nov. 4.
Join us for Virtual Advising Week: Nov. 2 - 5
During Virtual Advising Week, your Educational & Career Planners are offering virtual meetings to assist you with Winter Quarter registration.
No appointment is needed! Wait times will vary, but you’ll be helped as soon as the next Educational & Career Planner is available.
WHEN: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. from Monday, November 2 to Thursday, November 5.
HOW: Click on our Zoom link during the above times: Zoom Waiting Room or call us at 253-215-8782 and enter meeting ID 360 596 5267#.
If you're an International student, your Educational & Career Planner will send you their Zoom link or you may contact them directly for their link. Here's your schedule:
- Monday, November 2 from 1:30 – 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 3 from 9 – 11:30 a.m.
How to Register
Your registration time is the day and time you can register for classes for the next quarter. Find your registration time in the mySPSCC portal under Class Schedule for the next quarter.
Your registration time is not an appointment with your Educational & Career Planner. You can prepare for your registration time by meeting with your Educational & Career Planner ahead of time via Compass or during Virtual Advising Week.
Here are three ways to get your questions answered.
1. Make a 30-minute one-on-one appointment with your assigned Educational & Career Planner in Compass before Virtual Advising Week.
2. Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or to your assigned Educational & Career Planner.
3. Speak with an Educational & Career Planner during Virtual Advising Week, Nov. 2 - 5.