The SPSCC Advising, Career and Transfer Center is here to help students:
- learn more about their interests, skills, values and goals
- discover the career options best suited to them
- decide on a major related to career choice
- review resumes and cover letters
- learn about job interviewing techniques
- research career fields and job outlook
Career Services in the ACT Center is also the point of contact for local employers looking to post jobs and hire SPSCC students and alumni. We seek to provide career, internship, and employment services to all businesses and residents in our region. We are here to work individually with students, alumni, employers, and staff and faculty to meet all internship and employment needs.
SPSCC's online hiring platform. Connect with employers, Find jobs, Internships and more.
Explore on- and off -campus opportunities including part-time jobs, internships, or full-time employment.
Post your job opportunities, announce recruiting events and network with students and alumni.