Requesting Access Services

How do I request services?

  • Call 360-596-5306 or email for an intake appointment.
  • Bring a completed Intake Form to your appointment.
  • Along with your intake form, you must submit documentation of your disability. The Coordinator will meet with you to review and discuss your needs, and will determine reasonable and appropriate accommodations. Requests for accommodations must be made in a timely manner.
  • A Letter of Accommodation (LOA) will be generated outlining your accommodations. The LOA will be sent to you, the instructor/staff, and the Assessment Center, if appropriate.
  • It is YOUR responsibility to discuss accommodations with your instructor, to schedule your tests with the Assessment Center, and report any issues regarding your accommodations.
  • Follow-up with Access Services if you are not receiving accommodations outlined in your Letter of Accommodation.
  • Additional forms:

Who do I contact?

  • Access Services, Building 22, Suite 260-Counseling and Access Services. We are open during normal college hours.

Preparing for college

For information about how college is different from high school, refer to: