Ed Plan Request

Education Plans are designed to help students navigate their degree requirements and build in progression of classes.

Education Plans are generally required by third party funding sources (ex: Financial Aid, Worker Retraining Program and the Opportunity Grant Program.) You can also request a personal plan.

To request an Education Plan the following must be completed:

  1. Apply to SPSCC
  2. Set up your SPSCC student email account
  3. Place in Math and English above Adult Basic Education
  4. Identify the degree you would like an Ed Plan for
  5. Register for your next quarter classes (if we are in active registration)

If you have completed all of the steps above, you can complete the Educational Plan Request. If you have placed into Adult Basic Education in Math or English, please visit Adult Basic Education for more information about getting started with ABE classes.

We will contact you when your education plan is complete. We make every effort to return Educational Plans to you in a timely manner. Please be aware during peak times (financial aid application due date, beginning of registration, spring graduation, etc.) that it may take longer than usual to receive your plan. Please submit the form giving adequate leeway for us to return your plan to you!

The individual student is ultimately responsible for his/her educational and life decisions.

Once your plan is complete you will be able to view and print your plan from Degree Audit. If you are required to turn in a copy of your Educational Plan to a third party you will need to print from Degree Audit. Paper copies of Educational Plans are not provided.

Please note:  If you have transcripts for us to evaluate, get copies of all transcripts from other colleges and universities you have attended. You will need to submit official transcripts to have them implemented in your degree program. See Transferring Credits. Keep in mind that transfer evaluations can take up to eight weeks to process, and your Educational Plan cannot be completed without the transfer of credit evaluation completed first.