Education Plans are required for students receiving Financial Aid, in the Worker Retraining Program and the Opportunity Grant Program. You can also request a personal plan. To receive an Education Plan:
1. Get copies of all transcripts from other colleges and universities you have attended. You will need to submit official transcripts to have them implemented in your degree program. See Transferring Credits. Keep in mind that transfer evaluations can take up to eight weeks to process, and your Educational Plan cannot be completed without the transfer of credit evaluation completed first.
2. Complete the Educational Plan Request.
3. We will contact you when your education plan is complete. We make every effort to return Educational Plans to you in a timely manner. Please be aware during peak times (financial aid application due date, spring graduation, etc.) that it may take longer than usual to receive your plan. Please submit the form giving adequate leeway for us to return your plan to you!
4. The individual student is ultimately responsible for his/her educational and life decisions.
5. Once your plan is complete you will be able to view and print your plan from Degree Audit. If you are required to turn in a copy of your Educational Plan you will need to print from Degree Audit. Paper copies of Educational Plans are not provided.