The Computing Center, open to all currently enrolled students, provides access to computers and printers, as well as the software programs essential to the college’s CIS courses. Experienced tutors are available to assist students on a drop-in basis with any computing-related question.
Please stop by to meet with a tutor, find a good study space, or use one of the computers.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Outlook, Publisher)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, etc.)
- Computer programming software (Java, Visual Studio, Python)
- CAD (on select computers)
- Other software for CIS courses (e.g. QuickBooks, Pearson Keyboarding)
The Computing Center is not currently seeking applicants. However, future employment opportunities will be posted either to the Career Center's Clippers4Hire portal (for student positions) or the SPSCC employment page (for staff positions). Please contact Chris Dorn, Learning Support Services Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.