Annotated Bibliography [PDF]
Compare and Contrast [video]
- MLA Quick Guide [PDF]
- Purdue OWL Guide on MLA [website]
- MLA Style Center [website]
- MLA Sample Paper [website]
English Language Learning Resources [website]
Sentence Patterns [PDF]
Sentence Types [PDF]
Cornell Notes Template [PDF]
Cover Letters [PDF]
Drawing Relationships [video]
Reverse Outlining [video]
Working with Mixed Numbers
Solving Algebra Equations
Factoring Quadratic Equations
Beginning and Intermediate Algebra - This is an online course with useful information, and an opportunity to practice problems, for students in classes that range from Math92 to Math140.
Paul's Online Math Notes - This site is a valuable resource for students in classes ranging from Math97 to Math152. There are useful handouts at the top of the page.
Purple Math - An online resource for students in beginning algebra to intermediate algebra. This site includes information about functions, complex numbers and logarithms.
- Understanding Conversion Factors
- Single Conversion
- Multiple Conversion Factors P1
- Multiple Conversion Factors P2
Basic Atomic Structure
- Basic Atomic Structure: A Look inside the Atom
- Atomic Number, Mass Number, and Net Charge
- Practice Problems: Net Charge, Mass Number, and Atomic Number
- Valence Electrons and the Periodic Table
- Introduction to Oxidation Reduction (Redox) Reactions
- Oxidizing Agents and Reducing Agents
- The Oxidation Reduction Question that Tricks Everyone
Are there other resources you'd like to see on our site? Let us know! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions.