SPSCC maintains a waiting list for many courses if they become full. Students are placed on the waitlist in chronological (first come, first served) order and can be on a maximum of 5 Waitlists at a time. If an opening occurs in a class, the student at the top of the waitlist will automatically be enrolled in that class.
The College will notify students by email only if enrolled into a class from the waitlist. It is your responsibility to make sure the College has an accurate email address and check your waitlist on a daily basis.
- Verify email address
- Check the waitlist
- You have 24 hours following registration into a class from the Waitlist to make a payment (if after the tuition due date) and adjust your schedule if necessary.
- You are responsible for making sure your schedule is accurate by dropping any unwanted classes. Failure to do so may result in a failing grade being posted to your transcript and possible additional tuition and fees.
You will be dropped from class if:
- You become enrolled in more than 18 credits without an Excess Credit Request on file with Enrollment Services.
- You have tuition or fees outstanding, a parking fine, financial aid fine, or other fine or block that bars registration.
- You have been Academically Dismissed
- You have not met the prerequisites for the class
- You are enrolled in 2 or more different sections of the same class
Check the Tuition and Refund Policy for important tuition and refund information and due dates.