Transcripts are released only if all financial obligations to South Puget Sound Community College have been met. Transcripts are withheld if any obligations to the college, financial or otherwise, are not fulfilled.
All official transcripts are ordered online at www.parchment.com (as of October 3, 2016).
- The site will walk you through creating your Parchment Account, placing your order, including delivery options, fees, and the electronic consent form that must be signed. You can track your order online by logging in to your Parchment account at any time.
- Orders can be placed using VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, OR AMERICAN EXPRESS. The cost is $6.00 for electronic delivery and $8.50 for paper transcript delivery. Expedited and Overnight shipping is available for an additional charge for paper transcripts, but please note that choosing expedited shipping does not reduce the processing time for your order, which may take 3 to 5 business days to process. Expedited shipping applies only to the shipping method once your transcript order has been processed.
- Transcripts can be sent electronically, mailed, or picked up in person. If Parchment does not have an electronic submission option for your recipient, Enrollment Services will still send electronically if possible through our Washington State College System. If you would like to pick up your transcript in-person, choose “South Puget Sound Community College” as your recipient. This is the only way we will know to keep your transcript for you to pick up.
- If you would like documents uploaded to go with your transcript (law school or nursing forms), contact Enrollment Services at email@example.com with your document (jpg or pdf file) PRIOR to placing your order. Include “transcript order” in the subject line, and every effort will then be made to add that document to your order.
- If you want current quarter grades or degrees to appear on your transcript, wait until 2 weeks before the end of the quarter to turn in your request.
- Transcripts will not be released to another party or institution without prior written consent of the student. An order placed through Parchment constitutes your written consent. Picture ID is required when picking up transcripts in person.
- Transcripts are typically mailed in 3-5 business days, unless you have an outstanding financial obligation or another hold on your records. This does not include delivery time of the US Postal Service. Transcripts are processed in the order they are received and processing may take longer during SPSCC peak times.
- If you do not have a credit/debit card, you may order transcripts in person at the One-Stop on main campus or the Lacey Campus. Processing time is within 7-10 business days.
If you need a transcript immediately, transcripts can be ordered on demand at the One-Stop in Building 22 on main campus or at the Lacey Campus. The cost is $25.00 per transcript and requests are processed in-person, for pick up only.
An unofficial transcript is an unsigned copy of your academic record available at https://secure.spscc.edu/cis/access/waci002.html, login with your Student Identification Number (SID) and Global PIN (date of birth – mmddyy). If you do not know your SID, please refer to https://secure.spscc.edu/cis/access/waci240.html.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is a federal law that protects the privacy of student records, which cannot be released without written permission and photo identification.
Self-Service Enrollment Verifications
Enrollment data is reported to the National Student Clearinghouse after the census date of each quarter, which is normally the tenth day of the quarter (eighth day during summer). After the census date, students can verify their own enrollment in the Clearinghouse Student Self-Service site at https://secure.spscc.edu/clear/.
Through the Student Self-Service site, students are able to:
- Print a current quarter enrollment verification certificate for health insurers, housing providers, or other organizations requiring proof of enrollment.
- Print a certificate of prior quarter enrollment history.
- View the enrollment information on file with the Clearinghouse.
- View the student loan deferment notifications that the Clearinghouse has provided to loan holders (lenders and guarantors).
- View the proof(s) of enrollment that the Clearinghouse has provided to health insurers and other providers of student services or products.
- View the specific information about student loans contacts.
After the census date, if you are enrolled in courses and unable to verify enrollment through the website above, please contact the One-Stop in Building 22. The One-Stop can also review good student discount verifications for insurance and other agencies. Students must bring necessary paperwork to be filled out.
Advanced Registration: If you need to verify your enrollment in the upcoming quarter prior to the census date, please visit the One Stop at either the Olympia or Lacey campus where an enrollment verification can be processed for you.
Military ID Card and Military Insurance Renewal:
- Complete and submit the Enrollment Verification form
- Students must provide a valid photo ID (ex: driver's license, student ID card, passport, military ID, etc.)
- If submitting request electronically, a copy of valid photo ID must be included with the request form.
- If photo ID is not readable, request may be denied until a readable copy is provided.
- Requests are to be submitted to Enrollment Services using one of the following methods:
- In person: One Stop, Building 22, Olympia Campus; One Stop, Building 1, Lacey Campus
- Fax to: (360) 596-5712
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org