Get amped this summer with 8 weeks of virtual or online classes!
Summer Quarter is a great way to:
- Get a head start on your first quarter at a new university
- Save money on transferable classes — SPSCC tuition is just a fraction of the cost of a 4-year school
- Graduate sooner
- Take prerequisites before applying to a major
- Complete a prerequisite before graduate school
Steps to Enroll
- Apply to SPSCC.
- Activate your student accounts.
- Submit unofficial transcript.
- Attend New Student Advising & Registration to register for classes.
Browse “Summer 2022” Classes in the Class Schedule >
If you’re a current student looking to register for summer classes, login to ctcLink.
Paying for Summer Classes
It’s not too late to get financial aid for your summer classes! Complete a financial aid application by starting with the FAFSA or WASFA on our Pay for College page.
Visit Tuition & Fees for cost information.