Get Started with Summer Classes!
College students home for the summer? Taking classes this summer at SPSCC can help speed up your time to graduation!
Summer Quarter — a great way to:
- Save money on transferable classes — SPSCC tuition is just a fraction of the cost of a 4-year school
- Graduate sooner by taking summer classes
- Get a head start on your first quarter at a new university
- Take prerequisites before applying to a major
- Complete a prerequisite before graduate school
Steps to Enroll
- Apply to SPSCC.
- Activate your mySPSCC email.
- Submit unofficial transcript.
- Attend Online Advising & Registration to register for classes.
If you’re a current student looking to register for summer classes, visit the mySPSCC portal.
Paying for Summer Classes
We’re past the summer priority deadline, but it’s not too late to get financial aid for your summer classes! Add our school code (005372) to your 2018-2019 FAFSA now at FAFSA.ed.gov to get reimbursed for Summer Quarter!
Visit Tuition & Fees for cost information.