A visit to campus is a great way to see what it's like to be part of our campus community and meet our Admissions Outreach Team.
Our Admissions Team wants you to leave campus with an understanding of the personal college experience SPSCC offers. Your ability to visit campus and learn more about the enrollment steps is time well spent during your college search.
Who? We welcome prospective students and their families. Many students are upcoming or recent graduates of high school while others are returning adults coming back to college after time away or in the work world.
What can you expect? Our guided walking tours of campus are led by trained Student Ambassadors. The tour takes you through buildings where academic life happens, as well as key sites in the center of campus: Center for Student Success/Library (Bldg 22), Student Union Building/Culinary Arts Center (Bldg 27), Center for the Arts (Bldg 21), and the Bridge.
Want a sneak peek into some classrooms, to see what academic life is really like at SPSCC? Browse our SPSCC YouTube channel to see 360 degree Video Tour footage from many classes in action!
When? See the Outreach Calendar for extensive list of sessions. Campus Tours and Admissions Information Sessions may fill to capacity, so RSVP is recommended. (If SPSCC is closed due to a state holiday or, rarely, inclement weather, campus visit events will not be held.)
How? Campus visit programs are free. Registration is highly recommended (to hold your spot and get an automatic reminder). View list of dates.
- 1 Admissions Info Session or Campus Tour
Dive into admissions, financial aid, assessment/placement, and more at our one-hour group info sessions. Go to calendar »
- Attend at either the Olympia or Lacey campus.
- Imagine yourself here as Student Ambassadors share their experiences at SPSCC.
- Or get to know our beautiful campus in a one-hour tour, led by Student Ambassadors. Meet at the Start Here Desk (Building 22, 2nd Floor) five minutes prior to start time. Go to calendar »
Take a 360-degree video tour of campus now »
- 2 Drop In at Start Here Desk
Just starting to explore college? A quick introduction to our enrollment steps may be just what you need.
- Visit the Start Here Desk anytime (Building 22, 2nd Floor).
- Ask general questions or schedule a future one-on-one appointment to discuss complex questions and situations.
- 3 One-on-One Appointment
Have a complex question or a unique situation? A one-on-one appointment with an admissions specialist might be good for you.
- Sit down for 30 minutes with an admissions specialist.
- Discuss Financial Aid and other funding options.
- Find out which academic Pathway is best for you.
- Discuss the transfer process.
- Learn about campus resources, student life, and connect personally.
If you have degree questions, you can get them answered by an Educational Planner at the New Student Advising and Registration orientation (NSAR).
If you have career exploration questions, our Admissions Specialists can offer resources to get you started.
Email us at email@example.com or call 360-596-5440.
Please include preferred date and time along with your phone number, date of birth, and a general description of your needs.