A visit to campus is a great way to see what it's like to be part of our campus community and meet our Admissions Outreach Team.
- 1 Admissions Info Session or Campus Tour
Dive into admissions, financial aid, assessment/placement, and more at our one-hour group info sessions. Go to calendar »
- Attend at either the Olympia or Lacey campus.
- Imagine yourself here as Student Ambassadors share their experiences at SPSCC.
- Or get to know our beautiful campus in a one-hour tour, led by Student Ambassadors. Meet at the Start Here Desk (Building 22, 2nd Floor) five minutes prior to start time. Go to calendar »
Why wait? Take a virtual tour of campus now!
- 2 Drop In at Start Here Desk
Just starting to explore college? A quick introduction to our enrollment steps may be just what you need.
- Visit the Start Here Desk anytime (Building 22, 2nd Floor).
- Ask general questions or schedule a future one-on-one appointment for a personal connection.
- 3 One-on-One Appointment
Prefer a personal connection? Learn everything it takes to become a student in a one-on-one appointment.
- Sit down for 30 minutes with an Admissions Specialist.
- Discuss Financial Aid and other funding options.
- Learn about campus resources, student life, and connect personally.
If you have degree questions, you can get them answered by an Educational Planner at the New Student Advising and Registration orientation (NSAR).
If you have career exploration questions, our Admissions Specialists can offer resources to get you started.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-596-5440.
Please include preferred date and time along with your phone number, date of birth, and a general description of your needs.