How do I find out how much I am already giving?
- Login to Employee Earnings & Leave (Pay History) look for the line item "SPSCC Foundation" under your Check Information or;
- Contact HR for your payroll deduction information
If I am already contributing through monthly payroll deductions, how can I reduce or increase the amount?
- Fill out a new Campus Cares form with the new amount
Are my payroll deductions tax deductible?
- Yes, annual consolidated tax receipts will be sent out each January for prior year's payroll deduction giving
What type of students/programs have the highest need?
- Entering "none" will automatically send your gift to the Area of Greatest Need. This fund is flexible and allows the SPSCC Foundation to quickly respond to new and urgent needs as they arise
- You can also designate your payroll deduction to a specific area. Emergency grants, for example, have been very instrumental in student support in 2020
What’s the difference between a fund, a program, and a scholarship?
- Donating to a fund generally means your gift is going to direct student support
- Donating to a program means your gift is going to a college program and is indirect student support
- Donating to a scholarship means your gift will be helping cover tuition and is direct student support
Can I give to two or more programs/funds/scholarships?
- Yes! You can fill out multiple campus cares forms and list the amount you would like to donate to each program/fund/scholarship
Is there a minimum amount needed to participate?
- No, you can participate at any giving amount and every gift, no matter how big or small, makes a difference