Student Success funds help keep SPSCC students where they belong, in college. These funds support students' greatest needs through emergency grants and other support services.
The SPSCC Foundation offers student grants to help pay for required books and tools as well as emergency needs including rent, utility bills, and transportation.
Grants for Students
Every year the SPSCC Foundation is able to award over $100,000 in student grants.
- Completion Fund is tuition support for students in their last quarter at SPSCC to ensure they have the funding necessary to graduate.
- Emergency Fund is available to all eligible students experiencing an immediate financial hardship. Grants are available for past due rent, power or utility bills, car repair, medical or child care bills.
- Testing Fund is available to students taking or preparing to take GED® tests for high school equivalency and to assess college readiness.
- Tools & Supplies Fund is for students in programs which require uniforms, equipment, and supplies as part of their course work.
- Tuition & Books Fund is for students who are experiencing an unexpected financial hardship and need help paying for textbooks or tuition.
Interested in removing barriers and supporting Student Success?