We build trust in and awareness of the SPSCC brand and support the mission and values of the college.
The Public Relations team supports the mission of SPSCC by promoting the achievements of faculty, staff and students and offering a variety of services to campus departments. These include creative design services, photography, social media, brand management, press releases and the college’s website.
Public Relations Services & Resources
Guidelines & Downloads
- SPSCC Letterhead DOC (screen resolution, order print letterhead from the Business Office)
- SPSCC Brand Toolkit PDF
- SPSCC Brand Guidelines PDF
- SPSCC Logos ZIP (screen resolution, for print resolution contact Nausheen Kasmani)
- SPSCC PowerPoint Template PPTX
- SPSCC Web Strategy PDF
- Project Communication Plan
- Web Accessibility
Sara Gettys, Visual Media Lead
Kelly Green, Chief Communications & Legislative Affairs Officer
Nausheen Kasmani, Graphic Communications Manager
Cindy Lawrence, Web Content Manager
Michael Richardson, Communications Consultant 1
Kati Sagawa, Director of Strategic Communications
Sophia Santos, Executive Assistant
Photography Credit: Various photos throughout the SPSCC website and marketing materials are credited to Shanna Paxton Photography.