Public Relations Services & Resources
Public Relations is AMPED to help you promote your program, service, or event. Get started with our resources and work request form.
Brand Guidelines & Downloads
- Brand Toolkit
- Brand Guidelines
- Color Logo with Tagline (contact Nausheen Kasmani for other logo types)
- White Logo with Tagline (contact Nausheen Kasmani for other logo types)
- PowerPoint Template
- Letterhead (contact Business Office to order letterhead)
- Email Signature Template (copy and paste into Outlook email signature block and add your contact info)
Web & Communications Resources
- About the SPSCC Brand: Success Amplified
- Communications Roadmap
- News & Stories
- Project Communication Plan
- Social Media | Social Media Directory Request
- Web Accessibility
- Web Strategy
Public Relations Team
Amanda Bretz, Communications Consultant 1
Sara Gettys, Visual Media Lead
Kelly Green, Executive Community Relations Officer
Nausheen Kasmani, Graphic Communications Manager
Chris Pinto, Web Content Manager
Kati Sagawa, Director of Strategic Communications
Sophia Santos, Executive Assistant
What We Believe In
Mission: We tell stories that amplify the best of who we are to create meaningful connections with the Puget Sound community.
Guiding Principles: We value a healthy, balanced work environment where we see each other as whole, complex people, hold each other accountable, and continually evolve our work and ourselves.
We ground our work in these principles:
- Creativity: We engage and inspire through work that is innovative, versatile, and forward-thinking.
- Problem Solving: We listen, collaborate, and build trust with our clients to achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Advancing Equity: We elevate the voices and stories of underrepresented students and employees and authentically represent our entire campus community.
- Professionalism: We are reliable, respectful, and experts in our field.
Various photos throughout the SPSCC website and marketing materials are credited to Shanna Paxton Photography.