Student ID Cards
Enrolled students at SPSCC can receive a free Student ID Card from the Office of Student Life in the Student Union Building (Building 27), or at the One Stop at Lacey Campus. Getting your ID is simple: provide photo ID and your Student ID number at the Student Life desk or Lacey One Stop to receive your ID card. Lost cards can be replaced for $10, which is paid at the One Stop in Building 22.
If you are not comfortable coming into campus right now, we can make a digital ID card which will be emailed to you as a PDF and of which the card can still be physically picked up in person. Email a high-resolution JPG photo of you looking directly at the camera (no tilts, funny faces, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative will follow up with you. This email must come from your official spscc.edu email address.
Your Student ID Card serves as proof of enrollment and a form of ID. It allows you to take advantage of several benefits and discounts that make your life as a college student easier:
- Free admission to college concerts, shows, and the Artist & Lecture series.
- Gym access once our new Wellness and Recreation Center opens (pending).
- Discounts at places like museums, zoos and aquariums.
- Discounts online with tech and music services like Amazon, Apple, Hulu and Spotify.
- Discounts at various restaurants and coffee shops around the county. Ask around!