SPSCC is still operating – we’re just doing things differently. Virtual operations are 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
SPSCC has moved services and instruction online to the greatest extent possible. This is both a directive of Governor Inslee and the right thing to do to help slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus and keep everyone healthy. We urge you to stay home as much as possible.
Use this page to access services and appointments, or get information and resources. While we’ve never gone through something like this before, and things are changing quickly, one thing that won’t change is our dedication to educating and serving you – our students.
Services Still Open
- One Stop virtual assistance through Zoom*
Virtual hours are 9 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday - Thursday, and 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. on Friday. Get help from the One Stop now.
- Online Counseling by appointment for students through Zoom*
- Online Financial Aid, Advising, and VA appointments for students
- Approved in-person instruction and appointments
*Zoom can be used on a computer, tablet, or smartphone, or you can call in. Visit zoom.us/resources for information and help using Zoom.
Spring Quarter starts April 13.
- Apply Now – Extended to April 6 for Spring Quarter, or apply to start Summer of Fall Quarter
- Set Up Email & Portal
- Plan to Pay – Complete FAFSA or WASFA as soon as possible
- Get Placed – Take college placement test
- Get Registered – Online New Student Advising & Registration
- Pay Tuition & Fees – Due March 24 or at registration
- Watch our online Admissions Information Session and take a virtual visit
- Enroll in ESL, High School Completion, or Adult Basic Education
- International Students - apply now to start online classes for Spring Quarter, or apply to start Summer or Fall Quarter
- Register in the mySPSCC portal for Spring Quarter classes
- View updated enrollment deadlines
- Pay tuition & fees
- Financial Aid questions or appointments – use Compass
- Advising questions or appointments – use Compass
- VA questions or appointments – use Compass
- Counseling Services – mental health counseling by appointment via Zoom, plus web-based resources
- Access Services appointments via Zoom
- Apply for Workforce Transitions online
- International Students - contact International Student Services with questions about your I-20 status, returning home, travel, or class registration.