Become a Tutor
Do you enjoy helping fellow students and know a thing or two about succeeding in college? Then join our staff!
Learning Support Services is a phenomenal place to work. We accept applications year-round for student tutor positions and intermittently for office assistant positions. LSS leadership uses these applications to create a pool of qualified candidates and makes new hires at various times throughout the year based on the program's needs and funding.
Benefits of being a tutor include:
- Greater mastery of subject matter
- Increased self-confidence
- Improved communication skills
- Relevant experience on resume and applications
- Support and community with fellow tutors