Candidates for all degrees, diplomas and certificates must:
- Complete at least 30 credits at South Puget Sound Community College to be granted an Associate’s degree or the last 15 credits at South Puget Sound Community College to be granted a certificate, unless the program planning guide specifies otherwise.
- A minimum cumulative, college-level grade point average of 2.0.
The following college-wide abilities are embedded into each program:
- Communicate effectively
- Think logically and critically
- Evaluate and process quantitative and symbolic data
- Understand themselves in relation to others in a multicultural world
- Understand ethical responsibilities and consequences