Welcome to SPSCC. The New Student Advising & Registration (NSAR) session is your first advising appointment, where you can ask questions about registering for classes. Currently, NSAR is only offered online.
NSAR is for students who:
- Are new or returning to SPSCC after more than four quarters away, and have:
- Applied to SPSCC
- Activated student email
- Determined funding
- Completed placement
NSAR is a mandatory session that provides:
- Knowledge to campus resources
- Advising information and support
- Help to register for and start classes as a new student
Register for NSAR:
- New Student Advising & Registration (NSAR) must be completed online
- Fall NSAR opened May 4 at 10 a.m.
- New Student Registration began May 26, 2020 at 8 a.m.
- Fall Quarter starts Sept. 21, 2020
To prioritize your health and safety, SPSCC is only offering New Student Advising & Registration online.
Things to consider about the online NSAR:
- You must complete the form at the end of the online orientation.
- After completing the online NSAR, it may take 2-3 business days to release the hold on your registration.
- You will receive an email from the Advising Center to your SPSCC email indicating that you are able to register for courses, after your online NSAR information has been processed.
Email us with questions at email@example.com.
Please check your @spscc.edu student email portal for confirmation emails.
NSAR Registration Dates
After the initial NSAR session, you make appointments with an advisor through Compass.
Questions about applying for admission or general enrollment information: Contact Outreach, firstname.lastname@example.org, 360-596-5440.